Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Merry Christmas to My Readers

This could very well be my last post before Christmas so first of all, Merry Christmas to everyone. Now, as I find myself about to enter my third year as a business owner, I can't help but reflect on the last 2 years. Each year has brought me new levels of success while other businesses came up short or just folded completely. 

I feel as if much of that has been due to my inability to recognize the word quit into my life, I play to win at everything I do and can not stand negative energy as it saps strength away from everyone and everything it comes into contact with. I know there are still many of you that don't believe in "The Secret" however I have found it works for me. I don't know how it works, I just know that it does.

After my first year in business, I swore to double profits the second year, end result was I quadrupled them.

In a recent post, I mentioned about how my next year was going to be even bigger than this year was. Within 24 hours of making that post I had already accepted a meeting set for January 5th that if all goes well will bring me this years total revenue from just one contract. 

I am not going to set limits this year as to what I hope to accomplish. Instead I will accept what comes and be thankful. 

No comments: