Saturday, May 17, 2008

Not Much Time Left To Enter To Win $50

As a blogger and a businessman, I have not had much time to post lately as I have been busy with a few huge jobs for my company. Nevertheless I have not and will not abandoned Entrepreneur Life and new posts will be coming soon. I would like to remind everyone that time is running out to enter my contest to win $50. Some amazing entries are already in however I will be accepting entries up until the last moment so if you have not already entered, there is still time. Picking a winner will not be easy as I have already seen quite a few entries that I feel are winner worthy, alas, there is only one prize to give and as of now it is still anyones for the grabbing.

I will be announcing the winner in less than 24 hours so check back often, remember to drop your card etrecard users, and good luck to everyone.

No comments: