Monday, September 8, 2008

A Busy Week

This has been my first real chance to post anything lately. Business has been hectic and I just had to let a few workers go because they had gotten to the point that they thought they couldn't be replaced and had begun either not doing jobs correctly or just not showing up for jobs at all.I think they forgot that I started out without them and had already made it when they were hired. Either way, they got a good dose of reality hurled at them this past week.

Building a very strong reputation for a company is hard enough without the people around you adding to the issue and one thing I have learned is you can do 1000 jobs perfect but you will only be remembered for the one you screw up. A companies reputation is only as good as the last job performed by them. I draw the line when my businesses reputation is at stake.

Hopefully next week will be back to normal and I will find time to post more and return a lot of dropped entrecards.

No comments: